CBD Vape Guide Summary
This article is focusing on the best CBD vape products that we tested in 2019. There are five main CBD categories we covered: Disposable CBD vape pens, Refillable CBD Vape Pens, CBD Starter Kits, CBD Cartridges, and CBD Vape Juice. Use the table of contents above to jump between sections on the page.
- CBD Vape Juice Flavors - 100%100%
- CBD Vape Juice Activation Time - 100%100%
- Price/mg - 94%94%
- CBD Vape Juice Effect - 98%98%
Discreet and Convenience
3 Best Disposable CBD Vape Pens To Buy Online
What are disposable CBD Vape Pens? A disposable vape pen is just that – you use it until your CBD is done, and then you throw it away. The advantages here are obvious. You don’t need to charge it or maintain it in any way. The primary disadvantage of a disposable vape pen is cost, as it will end up being more expensive than a reusable. You also have a more limited selection of products in comparison to a reusable.
1. CBDfx 30mg and 50mg Disposable CBD Vape Pens
CBDfx currently offers 10+ flavors of Organic CBD Vape Pens. The disposable full-spectrum CBD pens are their most popular products with over 2000 reviews online! The pens come in two strengths, 30mg and 50mg. The 30mg pens come in six different flavors and the 50mg pens are terpene based and come in six different flavors.
2. Social CBD Disposable Vape Pens
Social CBD sells six different flavored vape pens. You can choose from a 125mg CBD pen or a 250mg CBD pen. The pens are formulated with essential oils to provide tailored effects targeting people that struggle from stress, anxiety, and focus. Offering a CBD dose of 1-2 mg per 3-second puff, this is a vape pen that needs to be experienced to be believed. Social CBD uses a ceramic core technology that evenly gives a balanced, smooth hit every time.
3. CBDistillery Disposable Vape Pens
These CBD vape pens are made by the well-known and respected CBDistillery brand. They come in a variety of flavors, from Strawberry Lemonade to Grand Daddy Purp and cost around $25 for 200mg of CBD. The CCELL system helps to deliver the right hit each and every time no matter how thick the CBD is. All the materials used are 100 percent natural, organic and food grade. CBDistillery’s vape pens are free of PG, VG or MCT and are all manufactured in an ISO Certified Facility to guarantee consistency.
Disposable CBD Vape FAQs
1. Who Uses Disposable CBD Vape Pens? If you’re looking for a convenient to consume flavored CBD at a low dosage, I would 100% go with vape pens. Disposable CBD vape pens are great for microdosing throughout the day. I strongly recommend using vape pens as part of your CBD routine, rather than the only CBD consumption method you use. Why? Vape pens typically release around 0.5-2mg of CBD per draw, you typically need more than 0.5mg to 2mg in your system to feel the full effects of CBD. CBDfx has over 6000 reviews on its site, I recommend taking a few minutes to read 10-20 reviews to see why so many Americans are using disposable CBD vape pens for anxiety, stress, pain, and sleep.
2. Average Price For Disposable CBD Vape Pens? The average price for disposable CBD vape pens is between $14.99 and $49.99.
3. Are The Recommended Products Lab Tested? Yes, CBDfx, CBDistillery, and Social CBD display their lab reports on their websites.
4. How Long Does A Disposable Vape Pen Last? The standard disposable pen lasts anywhere from 70 to 150 puffs. It varies depending on how heavily your draws are. For me, the disposables usually last for about 100 puffs.
5. Do you have a comparison video of all three vape pens? You can see the video below. All three brands are lab tested and customer approved, I personally use the CBDfx terpene pen the most.
6. What are the pros and cons of disposable vape pens? Pros: convenient, lightweight, No Maintenance. Cons: Small cloud production, airflow is not adjustable.
7. Which disposable CBD pens do you have discounts for? Right now we offer a 15%off discount for CBDfx and a 15% off discount for CBDistillery, the coupon code for both brands is Bestdosage.
The Best Refillable CBD Vape Pen To Buy Online
What are refillable CBD Vape Pens? A refillable CBD vape pen will involve a greater initial investment, but as the name suggests you will be using it over and over again and saving money in the long run. If you choose a refillable CBD vape pen, you’ll have yet another decision to make. This would be between a cartridge-based CBD vape pen and a refillable one.
1. Vape Bright
Vape Bright has been a well-known brand in the CBD world for some time and they design top-quality great-tasting pure CBD oil pods that are designed for ultimate convenience and enjoyment. The company calls their vape cartridge Thrive and it contains 200mg of great-tasting, top-shelf CBD but without the usual PG or other carrier liquids, one finds in other systems. Each puff delivers a precise 1mg dose of pure organic CBD, which the company claims is up to 10 times what you get from many reusable vape pens for CBD oil on the market. More on CBD their cartridge later. To conclude, if you are looking for the best refillable CBD vape pen battery, then you should purchase Vape Bright’s very affordable battery for all of your vape needs.
Refillable CBD Vape FAQs
1. Who Uses Refillable CBD Vape Pens? Refillable CBD vape pens are perfect for anyone ready to commit to vaping. In the long run, refillable vape pens are more cost-effective than disposable vape pens.
2. Average Price For Refillable CBD Vape Pens? The Vape Bright battery is only $ 20.o0.
3. Are The Recommended Products Lab Tested? Vape Bright lab lists all of their lab reports online. Yes, their products are all lab tested.
4. How Long Does A Refillable Vape Pen Last For? This battery will last for at least 125 draws. I only have to recharge every 8-10 days. Charging is only 2 hours. Very efficient!
5. What are the pros and cons of refillable CBD vape pens? Pros: More cost-effective, refillable. Cons: Requires some maintenance, Charging.
2 Best CBD Vape Kits To Buy Online
What is a CBD vape kit? The more cost-effective and environmentally conscientious vape choice would be a CBD vape pen starter kit. These come with everything you need to get going with vaping CBD and gives you the ability to use it over and over again. Simply refill the tank when your juice runs out. The kits do require a little cleaning maintenance.
1. CBDfx Mini Vape Kit
CBDfx recently introduced its new mini CBD vape kit. The new kit is very affordable at $29.99 before you use our 15% off coupon code. This kit is sleeker and easier to use than there old vape kit.
2. Vape Bright Kit
The Vape Bright CBD vape pen kit comes with a “thrive” cartridge with 200mg of CBD, a battery, a charger, and a case. At $55 it isn’t a major investment and can get you vaping right away. This is a very popular CBD oil vape pen starter kit, by a brand that focuses exclusively on vaping CBD. That always helps.
CBD Vape Kit FAQs
1. Who Uses CBD Vape Kits? There are over 300 reviews on the old CBDfx vape kit, and the brand new (better) mini CBDfx vape kit also has a growing list of positive reviews for you to read. Most vape kit buyers are daily users of CBD. This convenient method is cost-effective and offers flexibility. Want to try a new flavor or dosage? All you have to do is pop in a new pod or cartridge into your vape kit and you are good to go. It’s that easy!
2. Average Price For CBD Vape Kits? The vape kits can be bought with or without CBD. I recommend using our 15% off coupon code for the $29.99 mini CBDfx vape kit, and adding a 1000mg CBD vape juice later.
3. Are The Recommended Products Lab Tested? CBDFx and Vape Bright are both 100% transparent. Both brands show their full lab reports online.
4. How Long Does A CBD Vape Kit Last For? Neither product comes with a warranty, however, both brands have great customer service teams that will either send a replacement or help you through any issues you are having. Personally, I’m going on 1 year with my old CBDfx vape kit, 2.5 months with my new mini CBDfx vape kit, and over 2 years with my Vape Bright battery.
The 3 Best CBD Vape Juice Brands To Buy Online
What is CBD Vape Juice? CBD vape juice or CBD e-liquid is a combination of CBD (often in the form of CBD isolate) and other ingredients that you would find in any regular e-liquid. That usually means it contains flavoring and propylene glycol or vegetable glycol, which is what produces the vapor when heated. These are two elements that are used to create that vapor effect.
1. CBDfx Full-Spectrum Vape Juice
There are so many reasons why I love CBDfx, with 6,000+ satisfied reviews, CBDfx offers safe, organic, lab-tested products. Their vape juices are without a doubt their most popular products. CBDfx vape juice continues to set the industry benchmark for quality, thanks to our unmatched flavor, effectiveness, and purity.
2. Avida CBD Vape Juice
Are you more Mango, Grape or Blue Raspberry? Do you like sweet, sour or nostalgic? Avida CBD is a top-notch brand that will do wonders for your anxiety. Avida CBD vape juices are lab tested, Non-GMO and THC Free.
After three or four puffs on my CBD vape kit, I feel so relaxed. Microdosing throughout the day is the perfect balance for my lifestyle. I have ups and downs of anxiety and stress. I need something that I can pop out, inhale and relax. I really like vaping because inhaling something gives direct relief to your chest. And, a relaxed chest allows your body to flow better, and feel relaxed from your core out.
Avida CBD arrived at my house in three days. The customer support was great, I asked a few questions regarding payment, shipping, and discount. They helped me with all three. Two thumbs up for that. Avida CBD vape juice was great for managing my anxiety and stress throughout the day. Having a solution that can manage this aspect of my life has improved everything. I’m calmer and more patient.
3. Mingo Rad CBD Vape Juice
The Mingo Rad range caters to a large cross-section of users, with five distinct flavors coming in 300mg, 750mg, and 1500mg dosages. Each tincture comes in a well-made glass bottle, something that is invaluable for anyone concerned about breakage during shipping, or just your own natural clumsiness. The dropper is high quality too, allowing less spillage and overall loss when topping up. This kind of attention to detail is definitely a good start, and the attention-grabbing brightly colored vials are as aesthetically pleasing as they are well made.
Mingo Rad was created by the very successful CBD brand cbdMD. cbdMD is a leader in their field for a few reasons. Since being founded in 2015, cbdMD has built a loyal and ever-expanding customer base by focusing on one main purpose, quality. As a member of Kentucky’s Industrial Hemp Pilot program, cbdMD works alongside the State’s Department of Agriculture to ensure a product free from synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and growth-enhancing chemicals. Using third-party laboratories to ensure testing is impartial. Utilizing medical grade extraction techniques for their CBD isolate. A customer service department that is as passionate about good service as it is about its products. These all come together to create a liquid that will be a go-to for may users long after the hype has died down. The old adage of ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ is definitely relevant here, but with Mingo Rad’s reasonable pricing structure, cbdMD has set a high bar when it comes to affordable, high-quality CBD e-liquids.
CBD Vape Juice FAQs
1. Who uses CBD Vape Juice? If you are already vaping for other reasons, then swapping out your regular e-liquid for CBD vape juice is an obvious thing to do. If you are using CBD to help with anxiety or stress in your day, you may not feel comfortable bringing a CBD product to the office with you. But everyone knows about vaping by now and there isn’t the same stigma. One of the benefits of CBD vape juice is that nobody knows what you are actually vaping, discretion is a big positive. Vape juice also comes in high-quality flavors, if you do not like the hemp taste of unflavored oil, I recommend trying vape juice.
2. Average Price For CBD Vape Juice? The average price for vape juice is between $49.99 to $129.99 depending on CBD quantity and quality.
3. Are The Recommended Products Lab Tested? CBDfx, Avida and Mingo Rad are all very transparent brands. Each brand displays its lab reports online. If you are unable to read the reports just message their support teams. You should receive a response within 1-business day at the latest.
4. How Long Does CBD Vape Juice Last? I go through a 1000mg bottle of CBD vape juice every 5-6 weeks. I’m vaping throughout the day. CBD vape juice is efficient and longlasting.
5. How Does CBD Vape Juice Make You Feel? CBD vape juice offers small dosages that are activated immediately. The effects of vape juice will be less than that of a higher dosage product like a pill. Vape juice will simply take the edge off, it’ll relax you.
6. Does CBD Vape Juice Make You High? No, the cannabinoid in Marijuana that gets you high it THC. All of the CBD vape juices above have trace amounts, very small amounts, of THC. Full Spectrum, CBD products with trace amounts of other cannabinoids, are more effective. Why? The entourage effect. The entourage effect more or less states that cannabinoids together are more effective then cannabinoids alone or isolates. Rest assured, the vape juices above will not get you high. If you are still unsure please contact the support teams for any of the brands listed above, they will walk you through everything step by step.
7. Have you had a bad experience with any CBD vape juice brands? I personally got a very bad headache from Koi and Sol CBD. Both brands have strong online reputations, I personally got a very bad headache from both, I tried to use them multiple times over a 7-day period. Both continually gave me negative side-effects.
4 Best CBD Cartridges To Buy Online
Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or just starting out, CBD vape cartridges have something for you. They’re effective, easy to maintain and the variety is some of the most diverse available amongst CBD delivery systems. With the CBD industry going from strength to strength, there’s never been a better time to experience the benefits of CBD vape cartridges for yourself.
1. Vape Bright Prefilled CBD Cartridge
The Vapebright Thrive may sound futuristic and complex, but it’s actually the simplest CBD vape cartridge on this list. Each Thrive cartridge contains 200 mg of great-tasting pure CBD oil with no propylene glycol or other carrier liquids. It’s just pure, high-quality oil, meaning each puff is a concentrated hit that keeps you going.
It also contains no flavoring. This may put some people off, but the CBD used is such high quality that it should win more than a few converts. The terpenes in the CBD bring a subtle citrus hint, making this a pleasant, natural tasting smoke. As a disposable cartridge, it’s price point is a little high for repeat users, but this is definitely money well spent. Be sure to head over to their website to see what all the fuss is about.
2. Savage Prefilled CBD Cartridge
Savage CBD’s motto is full transparency, high-quality CBD products at a low cost. They’re definitely achieved that with their cartridges, which come in both full-spectrum and isolate forms. Each cartridge contains 500mg of high-quality CBD, and the Pineapple Blast flavoring is incredible. Savage hired a team of mixologists and chemists to create the flavors they are so famous for, and they’ve really pulled out all the stops for this cartridge. Each puff contains a full, rich pineapple tang, and the full spectrum also contains a hint of terpene goodness.
The ingredients are simple, and the inclusion of a mix of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine allows for thick clouds packed with flavor. The customers agree- ‘The pineapple taste was delicious and not overbearing, it was a natural tasting flavor. Thank you guys for a great product.’ says one review. Every product made by Savage is lab tested by a 3rd party too, so you know you’re only putting the best into your lungs. Explore Savage CBD Cartridges here.
3. CBDfx Refillable Vape Cartridge
The CBDfx vape kit cartridge is a ceramic cartridge made out of steel and glass. It has adjustable airflow and air intake holes at the bottom of the chamber, making this cartridge one of the best on the market when it comes to minimizing product waste. In true CBDfx fashion, this well-engineered cartridge is easy to use and maintain. The selection of flavors available is large, and they taste fantastic. We previously covered their terpenes product range, which has some of the best tasting oils we’ve ever tried.
CBDfx is something of a standard-setter when it comes to CBD products, and the CBDfx Vape Kit Cartridge is no different. It’s reliable, well made, and comes in a variety of strengths and flavors.
4. Just CBD Prefilled CBD Cartridge
The 1ml Just CBD Strawberry vape cartridge is a great product! We gave it the ‘rattling around in my bag’ test with zero leaks or breakage which is a definite plus. Each cartridge contains 200mg of CBD, natural flavoring, broad-spectrum hemp, CBD, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin. Like all Just CBD products it’s non-GMO, vegan-friendly and THC free, so you can be confident that what you’re putting into your body is safe and high quality. We found that a 3-second puff gave us a decent cloud that achieves the desired effect, and the flavor is out of this world!
Just CBD vape cartridges come in 4 different flavors- blueberry, mango, honey, and strawberry. If the others taste half as good as the strawberry does then you’re in for a treat. Each puff was filled with a rich, flavorful strawberry taste, and when using the cartridge you could be forgiven for thinking you’re eating fresh strawberries. All round a fantastic e-liquid that hits the spot with maximum taste.
CBD Cartridge FAQs
1. How Long Does A CBD Cartridge Last? Dosages vary from person to person, but a reasonable estimate for the amount of CBD per puff is roughly 1-2mg. We’re basing this on a 500mg cartridge of CBD, which is the most popular currently available. A person who has 4 1-2mg sessions a day may run out by the end of the month while the person who has 3 1-2mg sessions per day will still have a quarter cartridge left. So how long does a CBD cartridge last? That all depends on you. One feature we really like about CBD cartridges though is that they usually come with a clear chamber. This allows you to see exactly how much CBD oil you have left and plan your next top-up accordingly!
2. How To Use A CBD Vape Cartridge?
1. Connect the cartridge to your battery
2. If the device has a power button, click to make sure it’s on
3. the button and begin inhaling. Start with small puffs- patience is a virtue!
4. Wait 5-10 minutes between puffs, take your time to see how the CBD affects you
5. Start slow, and work your way up to your preferred dose
3. Are The Recommended Products Lab Tested? The prefilled cartridges from Vape Bright and Savage CBD are lab tested. The CBD vape juice used for the refillable CBDfx cartridges for both their regular and mini vape kits is lab tested.
4. Prefilled vs Reusable, Which CBD Cartridge do you recommend? If you want to buy multiple flavors and deal with minor maintenance than I would go with the empty CBD cartridges offered by CBDfx. If you want prefilled cartridges than I would go with either Vape Bright or Savage, both are very high-quality. The prefilled are less time-consuming, the refillable CBD cartridges are more flexible and as the name states, reusable.